Nicholas Jones Residential are Licensed Propertymark agents.
By using a Licensed Propertymark agent you have reassurance:
- That the agency is covered by the compulsory Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme. Propertymark have the ability to make discretionary grants if you suffer financial loss due to the bankruptcy or dishonesty of the member or their firm.
- That the agency has Professional Indemnity Insurance. This ensures you are financially covered for successful claims relating to members' negligence, bad advice or mishandling of data.
- To be consulting with a qualified and trained agent who can give you professional up-to-date advice and guidance. All members are required to carry out Continuous Professional Development (CPD) each year.
- That you are dealing with an agent who voluntarily follows the Code of Practice and Rules of Conduct laid down by their professional body. If an agent does not follow the code, they can be fined or in the worst cases expelled from membership of Propertymark.
- That you have a route to redress should something go wrong. It is a mandatory requirement that all members belong to an independent redress scheme, Nicholas Jones Residential are members of the The Property Ombudsman (TPOS).
- Client Money Protection Code of Conduct.
If you have a property to let or are thinking of buying a property to let in Oxford or the surrounding towns or villages, then we would be keen to have a conversation with you. We can provide you with free and no obligation guidance on the local market, the processes, the legislation and the benefits and pitfalls of renting property.
We know the market and we know that lettings is a people business, we work hard to ensure that we build and maintain that relationship with you as our client throughout your time as a landlord.
Irrespective of the service that you choose, we are on hand to provide you with support and advice throughout the Tenancy. Operating 7 days a week and with evening appointments available, we work hard to find you the best tenants and will give them a convenient time to view, often outside of traditional office hours, minimising the likelihood of there being an unexpected void period.
If you are thinking of renting a property in Oxford or the surrounding towns and villages, we would be pleased to help you with your search. Nicholas Jones Residential offer a range of property from Studio and 1 bedroom flats through to large family houses. We accompany each viewing and are happy to accommodate evening and weekend viewings so that you don’t have to take time off work or lose your lunch hour to view a property. We know the properties, the local market, the bus routes and often even the best route to cycle into work or college. Our fees are transparent and will be discussed in full when we meet you at a property.
We have a selection of fully furnished and equipped, flats and houses available for short or long term visits, all of which have WiFi and can include weekly cleaning and linen changes. We offer a variety of add on services including: Airport pick ups, Cotswold tours, Catered dinner parties through to bespoke Christmas decorations.